911 is indeed a powerful vehicle in terms of its rigid built as well as features. It mostly places on no. 1 in most of the lists of luxury sports cars. Dynamic performance, ahead of time technology, and exceptionally tight safety attributes—makes Turbo a remarkable automobile.
Topnotch performance with high figures of every term and characteristic.
- 8 Liter Twin-Turbo Six-Cylinder Engine in two power levels with two Exhaust Turbochargers
- Porsche Dopplekupplung (PDK) consists 7 gears among them—one to six gears contain Sports Ratio and seventh gear contains Long Ratio
- Has All-Wheel Drive (AWD) with Antislip Regulation (ASR)
- Engine Torque in Turbo models is 710 Nm and in Turbo S models is 750 Nm
- 20-inch aluminum wheel with Central Locking Device
- Sport Chrono Package – to intensify the accommodation of Chassis, Engine, and Transmission. One can switch the settings: Normal, Sport, Sport Plus, and Individual with just a single Mode Switch
It provides premium comfort.
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Steering Wheel is accomplished with Electronic Height and Reach Adjustment
- Consist of a High-Definition Touchscreen Display
- Electrically Adjustable Sports Seats
- BOSE Surround Audio System with 12 Loudspeakers & output of 555 Watts gives you a 360-degree music concert experience
- Burmester High-End Surround Audio System with 12 loudspeakers & output of 821 Watts
- Porsche Communication Management
- Porsche Car Connect app makes your car compatible with your smartphones and e-watches
- Connect Plus Module has an integral SIM card slot for an uninterrupted internet connection, it also provides the real-time traffic data
It offers Superior Technology.
- Lane Change Assistance
- Automatic Speed Control Function
- Parking Assistance makes you able to find your parked car
- Reversing Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control which manages the speed of your vehicle
- Porsche Vehicle Tracking System helps you to track your stolen vehicle
- Porsche Active Safe (PAS) will produce a warning visual & alarm and apply brief brakes when your vehicle speedily proceed towards another vehicle in front of you
- Full- Coverage giving Airbags are set for the rear seats. Under the Porsche Side Impact Protection System (POSIP) there are two airbags on each side, an in-built thorax airbag at the seat side bolsters—the head airbags are on every door panel
Keeping in mind the customers’ minute differences of interest—Porsche has come up with 4 various trims, namely: