Dodge Challenger is making an entry into the market again in 2020 with the same strong features of muscle cars with extremely high performance. Dodge has remained for a longer time in the market they are most powerful and quick in the segment.
Bulky body and extravagant bold looks we can describe it in one word “man’s husky phase” with nine engines, a larger hood, and a thrilling sound that comes like a vehicle has been dragged with the highest speed.
“It is like a demon the way a human-run after seeing them as Dodge challenger runs” with 797 horsepower V6 engine and absolute all-wheel-drive capability. Muscle cars have remained in fashion for a longer amount of time and the best part is they have minimal similarities with their previous model but always upgraded with new and advanced technology.
American muscle car “2020 Dodge Challenger” available in different trims:
- SXT AWD
- GT AWD
- R/T Scat Pack
- SRT Hellcat
- SRT Hellcat Redeye.
These trims can be customized and upgrades according to the classic and heritage muscle car features which are in earlier models.
Redesigned Interiors and Exteriors
2020 Dodge Challenger is redesigned with the 2015 model which offers driver-centric services, switchgear. The inclusion of heated and ventilated leather seats with the center console bin and enough space available to stick your smartphone.
We wish with age we look stunning as we were younger?
The stunning looks of the 2020 Dodge Challenger look the same as in the 1970s with more advanced technology and features.
What’s New in 2020 Dodge Challenger?
- New and full range of various engine options which include exclusive 3.6 liters Pentastar V6 engine in their SXT, SXT AWD, GT, and GT AWD trims.
- The classic 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine in the R/T models.
- Extended engine with 6.2 liters with the V8 engine in R/T Scat Pack and Scat Pack models.
- Exclusive powerful 6.2-liter HEMI V8 engine with 717 hp in all the SRT Hellcat models and 797 hp in SRT Hellcat Redeye Models.
- All the Hellcat models come with the Standard or optional 20-inch wheel designs which includes damping suspension, low gloss black wheels.
- They come in a variety of colors in exteriors and interiors some of them will be available in late 2020 as they are upgrading with new colors.
- It offers a range of safety and security features.